CPA – Tax & Public
- Organize and file all federal, state, and local income tax documents. (States: North Caroline, South Caroline, Texas, Ohio, Oklahoma, New York)
- Maintain and organize digital and physical financial records
- Coordinate with employees on income tax research and planning
- Ensure you remain up to date on industry changes and changes in regulations.
- Respond to tax and accounting-related issues.
- Taxation of cross-boarding operations
- Perform internal controls in accordance with corporate standards
- Coordination with Head of Group reporting and budgeting, which includes establishing of accounting policy, participation in budgeting process and provision of regular reports
- Perform regular, detailed audits to ensure accuracy in financial documents, expenditures and investments
- Keep company documents safe and confidential
- Provide financial information to Group finance team
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ proven experience as a public accountant
- As a plus – work experience with data centers and/or digital assets and/or energy utility business, industrial, warehouses construction
- CPA certification is a required.
- Outstanding tax knowledge of local, state, and federal regulations.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong analytical skills.
- Solid understanding of accounting software and MS Office.
- Proactive, able to work independently as well as on a team, good communication and organizational skills.
- Address Houston
- Job Locations Texas
- Salary Offers 105000
- Education Bachelors Degree
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Does this job require visa to work in the U.S.? Yes
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs